Friday 11 August 2017

Identity/photos of the drunk woman freak dancing with a group of men at Caribana revealed

A couple of days back, there was a viral video of a scantily-clad drunk woman freak dancing while a group of men groped her at Toronto’s Caribana Festival which held last week. 
The identity of the woman has now been revealed and she has a message for her critics who are judging her because of the video.The woman told her followers on social media that there is more to her than what was shown in that video and she will not allow critics dictate her worth neither will she let what happened to define her. 
She wrote: "Since this video went viral I have been living in karma’s finest establishment, but my lease is almost up!
"Ignorance is what has pushed this whole thing as far as it has gone and that is alright. But the thing is I’m fine and I’m going to stay fine, because if I let you win and let you define me this means I am no different than you all; I would never take advantage of someone or share their misery for a view.
"My values aren’t the same as many of yours.. and I will not let a bunch of hypocrite social conformists dictate my worth or my life who you seen in the video isn’t the best version of me and it is not all of me but I have nothing to prove to anyone any longer I know who I am.
"My bounce back Is coming."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Naijanews | Published by - (c) | 2018